Sunday, December 23, 2012

Favourite moments

Ok, I have a new favourite moment from this week that I wish I had photographic evidence of but alas, all I can do is describe it to you.

We just got back from Carols by Candlelight. We let Josiah stay up late so we could all enjoy it together and enjoy it he did. He loved looking at the candles and chatting to all the people. He had no qualms about grabbing the hand of the person next to him and chewing on their finger despite the fact he'd only just met them.

At one point he was sat on my knee happily bouncing up and down and excitedly chatting to me. As we chatted he giggled and grinned and delighted everyone around him. Then he began staring at my boobs, which is not all that unusual. But then he began puckering his lips, making a face just like a baby chimp, and leaning in towards my boobs. I so wish I could have taken a picture. He looked so hilarious as he mimed sucking on my boobs from about two feet away from them - we were sat crying with laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment