Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A weekend in Brum

Well, had a great time in birmingham over the weekend. Was really nice to see a few old friends. Money's been a bit tight recently and I was worried about spending too much while away so had second thoughts about going. I'm so glad I decided to go and it turned out to be one of the cheapest weekends ever!! Had a great time at Epic - nice to finally see that place! Kinda wish I'd taken my skates though. I'm such a wuss about skating when there's lots of people around haha! Was nice to see Rich again. The sweaty hug after he'd been skating for 2hrs wasn't so nice though haha!

I had a very nice morning with Clare - sat chatting for hours about life the universe and everything. Don't you just love those kinda friendships where you can lose touch for months and then when you see each other again it's like you've barely been apart.

Big thanks to Rob for driving me up there and keeping me amused for the long drive with his interesting music taste and random questions (hmm, how would I spend £130 million???.......)

No comments:

Post a Comment