Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Josiah's diary - day 1

Me and Daddy
I entered the outside world about 1am - I figured I might as well get mummy and daddy ready for sleepless nights from day one! The first thing I noticed was it was very bright and very cold. Thankfully I was quickly put on mummy's chest and covered up.  It was nice all snuggled up with her and good to see what she looks like from the outside.

I didn't get to stay there long though - some people came and took mummy away to 'fix' her.  That left me alone with daddy for a bit of male bonding time.  It was good to finally meet  the guy who's been reading me bedtime stories for the last few months and match a face to the voice.  As I lay there snuggled against his chest I decided to see if daddy's boobies work the same as mummy''s. Unfortunately they didn't but the look on daddy's face when I tried was funny.  I may try doing that again in the future just to tease him.

After a while we were allowed to go and see mummy and I finally got chance to have some food!  We hung out as a family for a bit and then got moved up to the ward where we would be staying for the next few days.  Daddy wasn't allowed to stay though - he had to go home and sleep but promised he'd be back to hang out with us soon.  As daddy said goodbye and mummy started to fall asleep I started thinking to myself that noone had told me the mealtime arrangements. When would I next get fed? Should I ask someone? I decided to ask mum for some more food before she fell asleep.  Finally, around 6am, comfortably full from second breakfast, I fell asleep.  It had been a tiring day and I wanted time to recover and prepare myself to meet my adoring fans the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment