Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Josiah's Diary - 24th July 2013

Today is mummy's birthday. She's really old - so old she forgot it was even her birthday. I helped her open her presents and had great fun playing with the wrapping paper and bubble wrap. She got some pretty cool stuff including some funny tea bag things. I'm not sure what they do but they smell good and the packet is fun to shake about. I tried to take some of her chocolates as she seemed to have plenty and I didn't think she would miss one little packet. I was wrong - mummy is pretty smart.

After work mummy dragged us into town to go spend some vouchers she was given. After a couple of minutes clothes shopping with mummy, daddy and I decided to bail and head for a bookshop instead. I found a great book on basic English grammar but mummy said I couldn't have it as I'm not old enough yet. I think she underestimates me.

After the book shop we headed for coffee and milkshakes at a new place mummy wanted to try. I love when we go to new places and meet new people. I instantly hit it off with a man sitting at the table next to us and we had great fun pulling faces at each other. Then I discovered the coolest thing ever - if you blow raspberries on the leather chairs it makes a farting noise!! Everyone thought I was hilarious so I kept doing it for ages to make them laugh.

Daddy ordered a massive milkshake that looked really good so I decided to crawl to the bar and get myself one too but I couldn't seem to get the barman's attention. I decided to give up and share daddy's instead but when I got back to our table he had drunk it all already!

No comments:

Post a Comment