Sunday, April 07, 2013

Josiah's Diary - 7th April

The other day my friend Oskar came round to play. Do you know what he did? He sat in my chair! If there's one thing my daddy taught me it's never let anyone sit in your chair. I tried to politely drop hints to move by tapping him on the foot but he wasn't getting the message. Next he started playing with all my toys! I tried to take them back from him but mummy told me not to. She said that I'm supposed to let him play with my toys - it's called sharing. I really don't understand this sharing thing yet. The other day when I tried to take one of Oskar's toys from him mummy told me not to. And when I tried to take some pizza off some kid's plate at church the other week mummy said no as well. So it would seem that sharing means everyone is allowed to have all my stuff but I'm not allowed to take anything from anyone else. That doesn't seem right - I must be missing something.

Yesterday morning me and Daddy went to 'Who let the Dad's out?' It was nice to have a boys morning out and play with friends. The food there is always good too. I was hoping someone would share their bacon butty with me but they never did. Instead daddy gave me these new things called rice cakes. They are amazing - easy to hold, yummy to taste and good to chew on.

In the afternoon daddy had to go to work so it was time for me and mummy to hang out. We went for a walk by the sea and looked at the boats and the seagulls and everyone playing in the sun. Walking home through town we saw some people dancing in the street. Mummy decided to stop and watch but the music was SO LOUD! I really didn't like it so I cried very loudly and mummy soon got the message.

When we got home it was nearly time for dinner. I got a bit bored waiting so mummy came up with a fun way to entertain myself. Here's what I did...


Usually I just have milk for dinner but this time mummy let me have some of her homemade stew for dinner. It was so nice to have real homecooked food instead of some of that pureed stuff from a jar. My only complaint was the portion size - more food mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment