Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Josiah's Diary - March 12th 2013

Guess what? I now have my very own bedroom! That means no more being woken up by mummy and daddy coming to bed and no more listening to daddy snoring while I have my night time milk. My room is a bit darker than mummy and daddy's room but it's ok cos mummy lets me have a night light on. I let teddy share my room with me so I don't get lonely and so I have a friend to play with when I wake up in the morning. Daddy says that when Uncle Dan comes to visit in a couple of weeks he's not gonna be happy with me cos I've stolen his bedroom. Never mind, I'm sure if I flash him a super cute smile he will soon forgive me.

My daddy is pretty awesome and can do lots of cool stuff. We have lots of fun play fighting together. Today he did this magic bird thing with his hands that I just couldn't work out how he was doing it. Mummy got it on video...


See - my daddy is pretty amazing eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment